|A1||X||Draft syllabus for summer problem solving class|
|A2||X||Pick up invitations and memo for graduation from ADAA|
|A3||X||Find out where all those tasks are disappearing to.|
|A4||X||Install xemacs21 for testing purposes|
1. pdf presentations : 08:21
xpdf -fullscreen -papercolor blackto actually run the slides.
2. magicpoint : 08:43
3. solition paper : 09:28
4. equals in URLs and emacs-wiki.el : 09:36
5. emacs-wiki-markup-word : 09:47
(defun emacs-wiki-markup-word ())to squelch all the bad markup I'm getting lately.
6. Nemeth mathematics : 13:07
7. Free mailing lists : 13:20
8. Summary of G. Polya's "How to Solve It" --- education : 14:13
9. [[ComputerScienceCurriculum2002-2003]] : 18:02
10. Chinese Python? : 19:32
The author claims that Python is easy to translate to Chinese. This could be useful to the Chinese-literate people here. :)
11. Emacs test suite : 19:42
12. python web solutions : 19:43
13. Computer Braille Code Reference Card : 19:44
This is a free listing of all the computer braille code symbols. Computer Braille Code Card in Grade 2 braille ftp://ftp.nbp.org/rodeodrive/nbp/nmccs.brf
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at email@example.com .