|A1||X||Work on the ACM Finals problem set at http://acm.baylor.edu/icpc/ for AcmTraining|
|A2||X||Merge Thomas's patches|
|A3||X||Plan summer training for contests|
1. Cool notebook --- tech : 08:45
2. Text input methods --- wearable, input : 08:46
3. Tips for web development : 09:06
4. John Wiegley's new homepage: http://www.emacswiki.org/johnw/ : 10:28
5. The Linux Documentation Project needs you! : 10:37
6. Emacs-wiki and httpd problem : 12:51
7. Blogger code : 15:46
B5 d- t++ k- s+ u-- f+ i++ o+ x- e l c--
8. Annotations : 18:07
9. The (Mis)adventures of Catastrophix continue... --- cat : 18:11
10. Aadisht Khanna (http://aadisht.net) and text summarization : 18:58
11. Sampizcat, canna and kinput2 : 20:44
12. I'll be teaching this summer! : 20:58
Ok, Sacha. We'll have you aboard in the summer. You will teach CS 21a and the schedule is as I previously noted in my email Daily 9:00-10:30.
Which means I have to start preparing... fast!
13. Emacs strokes --- emacs : 22:32
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .