|A1||X||Write quiz (TeachingWork)|
1. Cheese-frank wrap-ups -- recipes : 12:07
|4||pita breat rounds|
|bottlede barbecue sauce|
|1/4||cup chopped pitted ripe olives|
|1||1-pound package (8) frankfurters|
|4||ounces pepper cheese, cut into 16 strips|
|Sourc cream dip with French onion|
- Place 2 strips of pepper cheese inside each frankfurter. Place a filled frankfurter on each pita round; roll pita around frankfurter. Secure with a wooden pick. Place on a baking sheet.
- Cover baking sheet with foil. Bake in a 375' oven about 15 minutes or till cheese is melted and frankfurters are heated through. Remove wooden picks; dollop each with sour cream dip and top with a ripe olive. Makes 4 servings.
2. Pocket bread appetizers -- recipes : 12:09
|Assembling time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||8 minutes|
|2||pita bread rounds|
|3/4||cup shredded caraway cheese or hickory smoke-flavor cheese|
into 8 wedges. Place on greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with shredded chees. Bake in a 375' oven for 8 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve warm. Makes 32.
3. Quick warm-up cocoa -- recipes : 12:15
|Assembling time||13 minutes|
|2 1/2||cups water|
|6||envelopes instant cocoa mix|
|6||tablespoons rum or brandy (optional)|
|Pressurized dessert topping|
|6||cinnamon sticks or peppermint sticks (optional)|
In a large pitcher, empty the cocoa mix; add hot milk mixture. Stir till cocoa is dissolved.
- Pour cocoa mixture into 6 mugs. Stir 1 tablespoon rum or brandy into
mug, if desired. Top with dessert toping; add a cinnamon stick or peppermint stick, if desired. Makes 6 (6-ounce) servings.
4. Pizza patties -- recipes : 12:43
|Assembling time||8 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|1||8-ounce can tomato sauce|
|3/4||teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed|
|3/4||teaspoon dried basil, crushed|
|1/8||teaspon garlic powder|
|1/4||cup fine dry bread crumbs|
|1||pound ground beef or pork|
|1/2||cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Place patties in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 350' oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Drain off fat. Spoon remaining tomato mixture atop. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 minutes more. Serves 5.
5. Nongnu? : 21:08
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .