- Finished 300 kanji book! 23:02
- Places Ranulf wants to go to 22:09
- Contact information for Ranulf's conference 21:57
- Japanese technical vocabulary 20:36
- u-color-cycle.el 20:14
- ssh-copy-id 19:56
6. Finished 300 kanji book!: 23:02
5. Places Ranulf wants to go to: 22:09
Yoyogi Park: Shibuya Koendori Festival / Flea market 2004.10.17, 2004.11.06, 2004.11.07 - 2 Jinnan Yoyogi Kamizonocho Shibuya-ku Tokyo
4. Contact information for Ranulf's conference: 21:57
3. Japanese technical vocabulary: 20:36
Is file sharing your goal?
|結局||けっきょく||after all (n-adv, n)|
|ファイル共有||ファイルきょうゆう||file share (n,vs)|
2. u-color-cycle.el: 20:14
1. ssh-copy-id: 19:56
ssh-copy-id copies the id_dsa.pub file located in your .ssh/ to machine2 using ssh. It sets up the authorized_key file and permissions appropriately. Once it is copied over, then you should be able to ssh into machine2 from machine1 without typing in a password.
Nifty. Didn't know about that before.
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at email@example.com .