Headlines for Wednesday:
|C||C||@1700-1900 Koffler Centre 3;rd floor rm 313 Samba|
|B||X||Fix Adphoto website : E-Mail from Harvey V. Chua|
|C||C||Wireless Toronto June meeting details|
1. ARGH: 16:22
Fell off my bike. Hurts like heck. Fortunately wasn't too far from Graduate House at the time, but will probably be bedridden for the rest of the day.
Random Japanese sentence: 「おや、おまえさん！」おばあさんは言いました。「これはいったいどうしたのです？」「わたしはねこが一匹ほしいと言ったのに、これはなんですか」 "My dear!" she cried, "What are you doing? I asked for one little cat. And what do I see? -
- Paul Lussier: Re: Hmm. Must hack my breathing. 22:45
- Mama: Re: Philippines
- Harvey V. Chua: Re: FW: Website
- David J. Patrick: Re: Meep! Pen?
- Paul Lussier: Re: maddog, I'd like you to meet my friend...
- ari caylakyan: Nope, can't make it to Toastmasters exec training on Thursday
- Nina Czegledy: Re: NextWeb
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .